ADVERTISEMENT

m

lost12many

Nov 9, 2003
You have bashed Nelson all season and today he will show you that he is the best player in 2A. You wouldn't allow me, or anyone to put Nelson in the same sentence as your boys (Stewart, Floyd and Plesha) And look what has happened now... Do you think they will be there to watch the championship match? And another thing, If you are going to base your decision of who is the best in the state on some rinky-dink poll that 22 people voted on then you definitely have no idea what you are doing.
This post was edited on 6/4 10:38 AM by lost12manyif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 2/8 10:29 AM by lost12manyif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Talk is cheap... spokaloo...

Zack is a good player and spokaloo never said that he wasn't. the dude knows what he is talking about. i don't really know if u do though. what ever. good luck to zack. i personally know him and their coach is one of the best coaches in the state. so take it easy and don't loose 12 more. good luck

Re: Talk is cheap... spokaloo...

I think the name is "lost one too many." Lost 12 many doesn't make a whole lot of sense now does it?

That's too bad

I am sorry to see lost12many take this personally. I had an opinion that Nelson was good and I said it. I believe he was in my poll (which was only for fun by the way) I have always felt he belonged in the same sentence as those players that's why I put him there. He beat Johnny Plesha in 3 sets! I do think Danny Plesha is the best in Eastern Washington. I don't base this on a poll, but on head to head results. He has beaten Floyd, Stewart, Nelson, Napolski, and alot of others. (All great players) I thought and still think that Floyd is better than Nelson. I could be wrong, but it's my opinion. We will only know if they play. Johnson played great and Floyd made alot of unforced errors. For whatever reason, Floyd is not close to the same player he was at this time last year. I mean Floyd took Peter Kung to the limit last year. The way he played against Johnson, he would have been double bagled. Congrats to Travis, he earned it. As I have said before, I am a tennis fan, not the fan of any one player. I didn't go or associate with any schools that these students are playing for. I have just watched all of them at various tourneys. No need to make it personal, let's just enjoy the game.
This post was edited on 6/5 1:03 PM by spokalooif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 6/5 1:07 PM by spokalooif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

One more thing

Show me one post where I have "bashed" Zack Nelson. I don't bash people behind a fake name on a website. I have more class than that. If stating that I think another player is better and you think that is "bashing", then you are too sensitive. Nothing here is personal. As soon as Nelson beats the people I think are better than him, then I will "bash" those guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT