ADVERTISEMENT

Mid Valley Standings?

gamescore2

May 29, 2001
Anyone have the most up to date Mid Valley Standings? What is their playoff format? When do playoffs start? Thanks.

Selah: 7-1
WV: 7-1
Ellensburg: 5-3
Hanford: 3-3

selah and ellensburg play this weekend at selah.
west valley and hanford play at hanford.
selah and west valley play tuesday at west valley.

hey baseball4life man im sorry selah swept you but you need to stop being such an idiot. like you blame the umps for your loss, thats pathetic, if you were a man you would own up to the fact that selah was a better team than hanford that day and i really dont think your "ace" is really as good as you say he is. instead of sitting around pouting about the umps (even though they called a fair game) and start focussing for wv... now i may not be that good of a ball player, actually ill tell you right now im not, but i know a little bit about the game and it makes me mad when guys do stuff like you do... let me remind you, you also guarenteed a split if not a sweep and then got swept, enough said...

k oops like i did it on purpose. u just said "mr fag." thats prolly the gayest thing ive ever heard. i hope u arent the ace that looks like hes 8 years old...

i dont know who u think i am but i dont even play for hanford. my parents went there i actually go to west valley just so you know.

First off i dont know who this baseball4life or whatever is and i am not taking his side but if you were at that game u saw that there were some bad calls. when the 3rd hitter hits a rocket and then a hanford player is called out for not touching 2nd then an interference then a balk....there were some unfair things but hanford wasnt ready for that 2nd game they should go deep into the playoffs*

Why were they bad calls? If a runner misses a base he's out....if a hitter crosses the plate and interferes then the runner is out...if a pitcher balks then the runner moves up a base. Sounds like to me the fans are mad because their players made mistakes. Just becasue it goes against your team does not mean they are "bad" calls. Point is Hanford got beat and they didnt' excute at important parts of the game. Those are not "unfair" but rules....just like if a player drops a flyball...don't drop it and nobody has a gripe....touch the bases, don't cross the plate, and don't balk and you have nothing to worry about....time for the next game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT