ADVERTISEMENT

Moe Roberts injured?

8two

Dec 1, 2002
Since Wenatchee is out of the playoffs I figured I would check out the Cashmere game this Friday. I ran into a buddy from Cashmere last night and we started talking football, he told me Moe got hurt in the Lakeside game. If the injury is true, whats the severity of it? It would be awfully disappointing not having such a key piece to Cashmere's stellar season. If Moe can't go who steps in and fills Moe's role? Hopefully its all a rumor because a Cashmere vs Royal matchup would be an awesome game.

To be honest, the only chance Cle Elum has at a match up with Royal is if Moe Roberts is hurt...even if he is hurt not sure I like Cle Elum's chances

Cashmere needs to have a better game than the one the played against Cascade .. Or their will be an upset...with or without Mt Roberts.

moe is officially out for season. i still think cashmere has the pieces to beat any team on the east side.

That is terrible to hear. I feel for the kid, Senior year and all. Good luck to you Moe on your recovery and your journey back to the game. Don't let this be the end.

Dont get too excited Krg. Cascade would beat ya by 20 this time of year assuming it was a complete game. Kodiaks playin some good ball lately and I think they give Royal a good fight. Might be the the first time Royal has been tested this year. Kodiaks are healthy and peaking at the right time. Losing Roberts is a tough loss for Cashmere but like someone said earlier, alot of horses in that corral.

CLTfan1..
Please, please .. please..beat Royal....
I would LOVE to see a rematch of the "lightning" game.
With the implications of the winner moving on to the semi-finals,, Who could ask for a more exiting game.?

So good luck tonight and you take care of business with Royal and we will do the same with Cashmere.

Then let the best team beat up on Zillah.. :)

take care of buisness? both cle elum and cascade are going to have to play darn near perfect games to "upset" either cashmere or royal.

Personally I think the Cashmere/Cle Elum game will be much closer than many of you. Again, just my opinion. I think it will be the game of the 1st round, at least on this side of the Cascades. I don't see there being any competition on the Royal/Cascade game. I don't think hardly anyone can touch Royal, not even Cashmere as good as they have been playing. They call kill you with the Run and the Pass, and both consistently, whenever they want really. Cashmere/Cle Elum Vs. Royal would be a great game either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT