ADVERTISEMENT

MVL Districts

All of the scores on yakimaherald.com. Tomorrow is the semis and finals. No real surprises on the boys side. Singles Semis are Oliver Lei(Hanford) vs. Greg Merrell (WV) and Jonathan Belford (EB) vs. Cody Alliston (Selah). Doubles are Plesha's vs. Wapato's #1 and Brantner/Collinsworth vs. Selah #1. On the girls side at singles it's Molly Knox vs someone she'll beat, and Brooke Foster (WV) vs. the #2 singles player from Hanford who is good. That should be a match. On the doubles side it's all WV and Sunnyside. Each teams #1 plays the others #2 in the semi's. The MVL gets 5 spots, so the losers in the quarters are having a 4 person/team playoff for the 5th spot.

I cant find them on the yakima herald website. Do you have to subscribe or could you please put the link on here for me to click on. Thanks

Pleasha's won in three sets. Brantner even had to serve underhand throughout all of districs, but Jonny had food poisoning so it was evened out. I didn't stay to see the end of the singles, but Alliston was playing Lei for the finals.

Thanks, do u no the score of the sets between the Pleshas and the WV guys. Also y did he serve underhand.

Score was Plesha's 5-7, 6-2, 6-4. Brantner's shoulder hurt to serve overhead, so he did underhand spin stuff. It worked since the Plesha's didn't break him in the first set. Johnny almost passed out in the first set and had to take a medical time out. After he puked he felt a little better. WV played as good has I have seen them this year.

Doubles #3 is Hata/Roa Wapato, #4 is Sutton/Womack Selah, #5 a team from Ellensburg. #1 singles is Lei, #2 is Alliston, #3 Belford, #4 Merrell, #5 Cavanah.

hummm... interesting i dont see pedro's name anywhere in there. its too bad that he didn't win it was a difficult match to watch him loose to lei and then the hanford #2

dude pedro, why didn't you win, now cavanaugh has to play his own teammate in the first round, that's just terrible punishment for victory.

ya pretty sure kingyouuu is just some dirty knock off of me, pretty sure thats the gayest thing ever

p.s. pedro sucks
This post was edited on 5/27 9:25 AM by KINGMEEEif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

pretty sure you got knocked out in the first round of districts kingmeee so what's all the crap talking for. just face it, here at washington preps I'm better than you, and I know it. p.s. Pedro really really really sucks

WVWinner you can suck my wein

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT