ADVERTISEMENT

MVL Doubles?

spokaloo

Jun 5, 2004
With one of the Pleshas gone and WV doubles broken up, who will be strong at doubles this year in the MVL?

e-burg has a really good kid that might play doubles, WV should be pretty strong with burke and liebrecht they beat max brown and michael terrell in the jamboree this weekend so they are the team to beat and selah might be ok

Sounds good. Should be more wide open this year with less "dominant" players at doubles. Alot will depend on if some returners step it up for teams versus the new guys. Singles should be less interesting at the top as far as competition goes. It's not as wide open. Who does Selah have?

ummm they have cody alliston and then some really big kid i dont know his name, i dont know if they are gunna play doubles or not i dont think they are going to buttttt, i dunno should be a fun year

I thought burke from west valley was playing 2 singles this year? If not then who will play?

Alliston and Womak are probably the best doubles pairings I've seen so far this year, but them playing doubles may have been a one time deal against Sunnyside...Only time will tell, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT