ADVERTISEMENT

MVL....

Freds cousin

Feb 5, 2003
I predict that the MVL is going to be the weakest its been in years. West Valley isnt going to be near as good with out Fred Schlect and Tyler Whitehouse, as well as Tim Graham. Althought some players will be good on the team its just not going to go anywhere. The bulldogs wont be good and neither will any of the other teams.

I dont really follow our gold team much but, is Bobby Elder any good?

Bobby Elder could be good if he wasn't such a screwup. The mid valley wil be the weakest league in the state

alright i dont follow our golfteam that much... but Jaeger4 who are you?

Sunnyside golf team is going to kick ass this year. Last year we had 2 guys go to state and all 4 of our top guys are returning.

Kenny Leadon could be a factor in West Valley's varsity this year, the kid has talent

what the hell are you talking about, kenny leadon is alittle punk....if he plays on varsity at all he will have to step up because aparently he is just this awesome golfer or something...or at least thats what he tell people.

im sure you were better than him last year, but ur still not the best. the only reason im talking on the golf post is because i like to talk about wv sports. i would assume your donny schlect going by your nickname.

I know Kenny. I am from another school and have golfed with him before. He's not bad, I don't know what West Valleys' team is like this year, but im sure he'll be one of their tops in the next couple years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT