ADVERTISEMENT

MVP already?

509BusDriver

Dec 9, 2012
I read a article in the Wenatchee World about Cashmere beating up on Tonasket, They were alreadyhanding the MVP for the CTL to Dylan Boyd......They haven't even played every team in the league yet seems a little early. I've seen Durfee from Quincy light it up a couple games Rivas from Okanogan has tore it up. Amsel in chelan will definately play his name into the mix eventually. Timbo Taylor and Easton Dreissen are playing solid for Brewster. Maybe we should wait until were 18 games into the season before local papers start promoting local players. But I guess it is Cashmere.......

I read the same article and it said "Quite simply, he's becoming a complete player, and an early favorite for CTL most valuable player honors." It also talked about him playing football for the first time this year. I didn't read it as calling him the MVP at all, just that his game had improved and he seemed tougher? I've only seen him play once and I thought it was a pretty accurate article. The bus driver seems to like blowing things out of proportion. See "Brewster beats 0-7 Cascade!"

One could argue that The World had already given the nod to Amsel after the Chelan Quincy game also. Speaking of Amsel....... Any new mud being slung in Chelan?

Hey Bearhunter....Was the game you watched against tonasket? How am I blowing things out of proportion saying Brewster beat cascade....All I said is brewster won and they had a tough stretch after the first of the year. I also never said the Boyd kid wasn't playing well, what I am saying is that there's a lot of talent in the CTL outside the wenatchee area and people should check it out. I would say theres at least 4-5 kids that could be a front runner for the CTL MVP and.... You know.

sorry 509, It looked like a knock on the kid and I didn't think it was warranted. I don't know him but agreed with the writer. He's playing tougher and I would put his name in the running. There is an awful lot of talent running around in the CTL this year so I don't think an MVP will be clear until the very end.

alot of talent? besides boyd and amsel idk of any other "legit" talent. inform me please

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT