ADVERTISEMENT

Naches@Cle Elum. Saturday 17th

hittinbombs10

Apr 16, 2010
Naches goes to take on the always tough Cle Elum, both are 2-0 in league. Any predictions or thoughts?

Maybe Cle Elum will get no hit again..

Maybe Naches keeps 8 game winning streak alive against C E and just make it 10 in a row..

Maybe Naches will have a solid infield outfield routine and C E will just choose to stay in the dugouts..

Yeah. I think Naches runs the table. 10-0 in the SCAC West again. Have they lost a SCAC West game since dropping to 1A?

yeah naches beat us 12-0 and 2-6. If we get another shot at them i think we can beat them

the reason you think you guys might be able to beat naches is because you only lost by 4 in the second game. But from what i heard, naches played like crap the 2nd game. sorry to say but cle elum would lose to naches every time they face each other. I don't see cle elum beating g-dale either.

Alright Hittinbombs 2nd game we gave up 5 unearned runs with good pitching but couldn't get our bats moving. The first game obviosly we had a terrible game. I dont know how many earned runs we gave up but we walked 8 batters and had many errors there pitcher and defence did shut us down though. Naches did not make an error either game but they didn't hit our pitching very hard

But hats off to Naches they did sweep us.

yeah well thats the difference in good teams and ok teams. ok teams walk 8 batters and have many errors, good teams don't. A good team does not need to have tons of runs when their defense is awesome.
This post was edited on 4/21 6:09 PM by hittinbombs10

Honestly cle elum is looking a lot better to me than the have in the past

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT