ADVERTISEMENT

Narrows... again...

Wolfreak

Jul 13, 2001
Tonight's non-leaguers--

Monroe 42 South Kitsap 40--
The Wolves fell to 6th place at the Les Schwab tourney in Bellevue. SK is a huge "?" this season (my opinion, anyway)... Bearcats' Roppo (13) and Wolves' Martinez (14) top scorers. Just came down to last few minutes (duh).

Post Falls (ID) 71 Lincoln 64--
Abes go 1-2 vs some tough squads at the tourney in Idaho.

Gonzaga Prep 50 Bellarmine Prep 39--
Lions sleep tonight, after upsetting Seattle Prep the night before in Spokane.

Foss 67 Lewis & Clark 58--
Falcons look good in Spokane, almost going 3-0 ...but for a 1-point loss to top-ranked Lake City (ID).

Gig Harbor 55 Jefferson 52--
Tides take the tourney series at Decatur HS.

Thanks for the update Wolf. You do a good job as usual and nice to see the Narrow League teams get out and play some different state/area teams.

Originally posted by Wolfreak:
Tonight's non-leaguers--

Monroe 42 South Kitsap 40--
The Wolves fell to 6th place at the Les Schwab tourney in Bellevue. SK is a huge "?" this season (my opinion, anyway)... Bearcats' Roppo (13) and Wolves' Martinez (14) top scorers. Just came down to last few minutes (duh).

Post Falls (ID) 71 Lincoln 64--
Abes go 1-2 vs some tough squads at the tourney in Idaho.

Gonzaga Prep 50 Bellarmine Prep 39--
Lions sleep tonight, after upsetting Seattle Prep the night before in Spokane.

Foss 67 Lewis & Clark 58--
Falcons look good in Spokane, almost going 3-0 ...but for a 1-point loss to top-ranked Lake City (ID).

Gig Harbor 55 Jefferson 52--
Tides take the tourney series at Decatur HS.

Lake City isn't 'top ranked' - they're 6-3 and got drubbed by Shadle Park the night before. 3 of their wins are against GSL 3A bottomfeeders and another against 2A Cheney. How they beat Wenatchee is beyond me.

Not a great team.

Well... my bad... I didn't mean "TOP"- ranked, as in #1... just "ranked" (#15 or #16 depending on poll).

Writing...

Any of you guys want a shot at writing some Hoops Feature stories I could use the help and the kids could use the exposure! It is fairly straight forward. Just let me know. dirkknudsen@gmail.com.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT