ADVERTISEMENT

Tigers win! Tigers Win! Tigers win!

Wolfreak

Jul 13, 2001
Those beloved Tigers of Stadium slammed Shelton tonight for their first win of 2009-10... Congrats to them, I say!

Now... my Wolves: Injuries have crippled them, and now they are just about out of the league playoffs for the first time in a long one with another loss or two. They're three games behind Gig Harbor for the last playoff spot, and with a 1-4 division record... it doesn't look good. I wish them well.

Bay swept Bridge tonight: Central Kitsap recovers from a 3-game losing streak to beat ranked Foss. The Lions from Bellarmine Prep show Lincoln The Door...and don't let it hit your @sses on the way out Abes, LOL!

at Mount Tahoma 62 South Kitsap 51
at Stadium 59 Shelton 48
at Central Kitsap 57 Foss 55
at Olympia 44 Gig Harbor 39
at Bellarmine Prep 64 Lincoln 55

2009-10 Narrows League Basketball

I see you took a shot at the Abes and but they will be back...but nice to see Stadium get their first win of the season.

it's fine with me if he takes a shot at lincoln. back to back championships is enough said in the history of lincoln basketball. plus lincoln have beat them pretty good earlier this year.

South Kitsap is due back at state soon, it's been a while since I've seen them in the Dome. I remember that year when they held the top ranking all year and made an impressive run but got 6th. Still a great season for them that year though. I remember them playing the Prairie boys in the playoffs a little before state. Prairie had the lead most of the game but them damn Wolves pulled through for a 53-48 victory. Give or take a few points maybe.. that's the approximate score I remember.

Ya, they'll be back. Have been struggling this year with injuries to key players.

That was 2005, SK was 24-0, screamed through the Narrows playoffs, then beat Puyallup 72-53, Prairie 63-58, and Kentwood 61-52, before losing by one, 53-54, to Bethel in the district tourney. Incidentally, at the same time, your Lady Falcons were torching the girls' side (and the boys weren't doing so bad either)...

2004-05 West Central-Southwest Bi-District Tourney

The Narrows League seems so wide open this year and anyone has a shot at the title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT