ADVERTISEMENT

Narrows: Bellarmine Prep...what?

Wolfreak

Jul 13, 2001
Number three ranked Lions are 0-2, losing to a so-so Olympia squad, and a surprising 4-0 Mount Tahoma team . BP gets on their buses tomorrow to deal with O'Dea at the Les Schwab Hoop Challenge in Bellevue!

2008 Narrows League Basketball

You get a WAM for picking Bellarmine Prep to win the Narrows and for calling my Bears "so-so"
3dgrin.gif
This post was edited on 12/12 11:07 PM by SkyR#1fanCapCoug

Gaddy...old brother Gaddy I mean...have some work to do but BPS played well at a tournament in California over the holidays...let's see how the team does now back in league play!

dont look now but here comes bell prep. the district playoffs are going to be packed with good teams and games I think. So is the district the same as last year. 10 spsl teams and 6 nl teams?
decatur, federal way, kentwood, auburn, puyallup, curtis, kentridge looks like they will be there and in the narrow league it's a toss up to who will be there. Foss, sk, lincoln, maybe wilson then you got mt.t, bell prep and ck. I know league have just started but I cant wait for districts and see if the narrow league can knock off decatur and federal way.
I think lincoln or foss will be playing ck or bell prep for the championship this in the narrows this year. with sk being the dark horse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT