ADVERTISEMENT

Narrows League Preview 09-10

253REP

Nov 23, 2009
FAST BREAK
Lincoln’s experience and depth should carry the Abes to the division title. Lincoln returns three starters but six players ? Cardel Clay, Terrell Lewis, Geno Horsely, Denzel Dansby, Damani Coley and Jordan Russell ? played significant and meaningful minutes. The Abes will get a boost from sophomore G Isaac Barsh and G Tre’Shawn Lexing, a 6-foot-4 freshman. … Foss is in reloading mode after losing 10 seniors from the team that reached the state semifinals. PG Julian Cruell, the only returning starter, W Jamal Byrd and W Hershell Clark will try to lead the Falcons back to the postseason. … Wilson reached the district tournament last season for the first time in nearly a decade year last season and the Rams are aiming higher. Wilson is deep with experience, led by G Demetrius Smith, G Jibreel Stevens and G Mikey Hope. … South Kitsap has four starters at 6-foot-3 or taller and 5-10 PG Isaiah Davis is a high jumper. The Wolves will be one of the more physical teams in the league. … Gig Harbor alum Tom Adams has taken over the reins of the Tides. Gig Harbor has a solid core returning that includes F David Bigelow, F Austin Seferian-Jenkins and G Chris Repar. … Shelton faces an uphill climb and will be led by G Tyler Dunnington.

it should be the break out year for coley from lincoln. he is coming back after a broken arm ended this year last year. If lincoln dont win the narrows league title it will be a disappointed year for the abes. I say they will make a return trip to state and make a run but with all the young guys on this team look for the abes to be the power in narrows for at least two maybe three years now.

I'm excited for the Abes this season myself and they should take care of business in the Narrows and qualify for state. I think it will be a disappointment if they don't want league this year.

I think if Coley bulks up he will be great this year but he is still good otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT