ADVERTISEMENT

New HC at Archbishop Murphy

Hopefully Marsh will be a good fit. He seems to have his priorities straight and will lead ATM to success.

I have seen Marsh coach up close and this guy is top-drawer. quality man, quality coach. it will be interesting to see how difficult the transition is next year as they move to a new, very different coaching style.

I agree. He does things the right way and treats people the right way. This is a really good pickup for ATM. Now, the question points to how much of the staff will be retained. Did Schmidt put in for it, etc.

I think I read they said Schmidt was a finalist..I cannot see him keeping Schmidt on though..why go through that.
This post was edited on 4/6 10:45 AM by linemanfan

I doubt he has a hard time finding good assistants. He's made a lot of allies in the years at Eastside--there will probably be a line to work with him.

I'm liking what I'm seeing on and off the field at Murphy! Marsh already has them in step all one team one goal. Practices are structured and have meaning. From my viewpoint a very good pick by Archbishop Murphy Administration. Should be a great year despite change.

ADVERTISEMENT