ADVERTISEMENT

non-league action

hittinbombs10

Apr 16, 2010
Naches goes to play a double header against cascade in the first game and cashmere in the second game.
Any predictions or thoughts?

I will be there for this one. I have seen Burbank, Chewelah, and Cashmere in action this season. Cashmere is the best team I have seen at the single A level this season. But I have not seen Naches, Goldendale, or any of the teams on west side of the mtns. I think Cashmere-Naches is probably a match up of the top 2 teams on East side. It may be a preview to a state semifinal in yakima.

Cascade will have a chance to beat Naches. Their ace pitcher is big, strong, and very good.

I remember watching cascade last year late in the season and they were no good. Did they just get a whole lot better or what? is the ctl tough this year?
This post was edited on 5/3 11:28 AM by hittinbombs10

I doubt cascade will throw their two ace pitchers for the naches game. they still have league games they need to win and i would guess they save them. And i dont believe that they have a whole lot of pitching depth after their top 2. cashmere has more pitching depth so that should be a better non league game i would think. what is naches record for this year?

naches is 18-2 with there two loses being early in the season against burbank and 2a state ranked ellensburg. What is cascade and cashmere's records?

hittinbombs if you had looked at the state rankings you would have seen that its actually 16-2

According to the Omak Chronicle, Cashmere is 13-2, and 11-1 in the caribou. Cascade is 12-4, 9-3 in the caribou.

Cashmere beat Cascade twice. 16-2, and 9-2.
This post was edited on 5/3 2:51 PM by NCWjunkie

Cashmere is 13-2 Cascade is 13-3 overall 1 of cashmere's loses is league while Cascade has 3 league loses including 2 of which came from cashmere.

I just heard that Naches beat Cascade 11-0 in 6 innings and then Cashmere beat Naches 11-1 in 5 innings. Cashmere might be the real deal.

2 blowouts. Naches Valley was not as good as expected. Cashmere has good pitching and hits the ball!

Cascade did not throw their top 2 pitchers. Cascades has a tough time scoring runs.

ADVERTISEMENT