T1 believeinone 5
T1 LTWG&G 5
T1 Scorebooks 5
T9 BE Fan 4
T9 shs2209 4
T9 innocentbystanderLL 4
T12 Rainmaker2112 3
T12 Football_Fever3 3

Here are the week 2 matchups. Again, be sure to have your picks in before Friday at 6:30. Goodluck to everyone!

Sehome @ Ferndale
Burlington @ Bellingham
Lynden @ Anacortes
Sultan @ Mt. Baker
GOTW Squalicum @ Sedro Woolley

Ferndale
Burlington

Lynden

Mt. Baker

Sedro Woolley
This post was edited on 9/4 2:43 PM by LW-Observer

Ferndale wins this big (38-6) over a Sehome team that is trying to find itself under new head coach.

Burlington wins another game big (45-10) over Bellingham. Defense stifled Meridan and expect them to do it again against an overmatched Bellingham team.

Lynden takes out it's frustration at losing at Kings last week on Anacortes, a team who lost big to 1A Friday Harbor. Lynden wins 55-6

Mt. Baker beats Sultan in the closest game of this weeks picks, 20-17.

GOTW Squalicum beats[/B] Sedro-Wooley 27-20. Note: Dave Ward, formerly of Archbishop Murphy & Oak Harbor is the Sedro-Wooley new head coach. Expect them to make noise in the 2A NWC this year as the team acclimates to his direction.

Ferndale - by a lot
BE - by a lot
Lynden - by a lot
Baker - by a lot
Squally - in a squeaker (Will not be surprised to see Squally lose this one)

Ferndale OVER Sehome: I was surprised to see how little offense the Mariners had against NV. That is nothing against the Pioneers, but I thought Rapp and TiTi would have a much better showing than that. Ferndale more than likely will have their way against a Sehome team that had their handsfull against NV.

Burlington OVER Bellingham: After getting crushed by Baker, the Raiders will now take on an even better football team in BE. I have heard that BE's rb is quite the stud, and if Bell was unable to slow down the running attack against Baker, there is no way they stay with Burlington.

Lynden OVER Anacortes: Give Coach Kramme a full week of prep, after getting beat for the first time in a long time; I feel bad for the Seahawks.

Baker OVER Sultan: Baker starts off similar to what they did last season. Running the ball with authority, and playing hardnosed defense. 2-0 to start the season for the Mounties.

Sedro OVER Squalicum: Should be tight, but I am guessing Sedro will be too physical for the Storm. Many talk about all the playmakers Squaly has, but it seems like every season we hear about how good they are going to be, only to find they are not very tough, and give up as soon as they are behind. I hope I am wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT