ADVERTISEMENT

NWL score Updates?????

Ferndale 69-Squalicum 60, Jake got fouled out again(14th time in 17 games i believe) and got another Technical after he got fouled out. Wow, these refs need to get fired. They did everything they could to try and make ferndale lose. Someone at the game please back me up cause tonight it was ridiculous.

Refs
This post was edited on 2/7 9:41 PM by G-E-unit50if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Lynden 74, Burlington 71

Lynden had the lead most of the way. Very tight in the middle qtrs., then took an 11 point lead. B-E crawled back in by fouling early and attacking the rim and going to the line themselves. They had a chance to tie at the end, but missed a 3. 4th quarter took close to 30 minutes.

Also, Anacortes over Sedro by 19.

Bellingham beat sehome by 2, thanks to a late 3-ball by henifin. it was a hella good game, i hope sehome beats ferndale on friday...i think kohl will go for 30, i dont see him not making districts his senior year

If Ferndale beats Sehome and Anacortes beats B-E...there will be three way tie between Ferndale, Sehome, and Anacortes for the last playoff spot...should be interesting...

NWL Refs

After reading and seeing that the refs didnt do a good job, I would have to agree somewhat with you, but I was not at the game. I have watched quite a bit of NWL b-ball this year and I have not seen a good referreed (sp??) game this year! Are the refs poorly trained? trained at all? paid off? Theres a laughing joke going on that the refs are from Pittsburgh. Hopefully, district games are decided by the third team, these guys deserve some credit for making it to districts.
If a ref is reading this, I know that reffing is a hard thing to do, but come on...this many bad games, whats the deal?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT