ADVERTISEMENT

Observations from Tuesday's Matches

Bizzle98

Mar 31, 2005
I see that Labree beat Grandview's 2nd singles, Diaz. Did Labree lose a challenge match to Nelson? Or is this yet another case of players avoiding Floyd?

Also I see that the Jake Knox from Hanford took out Torrey Brantner in 3 sets. (If the YHR is accurate)

Knox did beat Brantner. Taking nothing from the kid, but I hear Brantner is still hurt and serving underhand. Is that true? As for Labree, it looks suspicious, but who knows. Floyd is used to it. If the coach did that then that's too bad. Put the guy at #1 doubles at least like Selah did with Alliston against Plesha.
This post was edited on 3/29 9:18 PM by spokalooif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

It looks like EV's coach has Labree back at #1. Curious that for one match (Floyd) he goes to #2. That's cheap all the way. Play it straight up people!

That's kind of a cheap shot..Who ended up winning that match though? If that decided the match in favor of EV, then I'm sure that will be brought up at that end of the year meeting deal that the coaches have...

East Valley won that match 4 - 1. Thus even if Labree lost to Diaz, EV still would have won.

Okay, well then I don't see much of a problem there. I mean, high school tennis really is a team sport, right? This sort of thing happens in basketball all the time where a point guard gets matched up with a small forward or something, and just dominates, or vice versa...It's just the nature of the beast, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT