ADVERTISEMENT

Ocosta wrestlers

firemankarryk

Nov 17, 2003
hey its Justin. I was just wonderin how you guys were doing this year. If anybody is on this still. Anyway...i dont get any info on you guys so let me know...you can out ti here or email me at fireman_karry_k@yahoo.com. Good luck.

henry foss..its a 4a school up by my school. Its pretty cool. Its just volunteer coaching but still...hows the season, ive heard theres been some rough patches...you know if you guys really dont like the coach you need to make some FORMAL complaints to the school board before the season is over and then follow it through. Because i think as a team you guys can do well this year and the school board is gonna see that and keep him. They wont know that as a coach hes not very good. i dotn know how you feel about him, but he doesnt sound like hes doing a good job

you need to find some time and come back down here before state. i dont think alot of people would try to help with the coach. too bad your not old enough to be a head coach yet... that would be pretty awesome

Kautzman whats up buddy thats cool youre helpin out still up there i went to a couple practices and tourneys theyre doin ok but what i see is that stroder and cory maybe john if his shoulder gets better will have the best shot come regionals let me know when u head this way......and by the way theres only 4 members of the dream team

this is the new dream team, the old one graduated and got lives, except for one i guess...he still reads the wrestling forums online...
This post was edited on 1/30 7:15 PM by dreamteamer_5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT