ADVERTISEMENT

official NWL 1st team

How come nobody from Sedro made it? sorry that was a little low but i had to say it.

Not 100% sure but around 95% positive this was the second team.

Wilgus FHS
brog Bhs
leach Shs
larkin AHS
anderson B-EHS

Dallas had to have made 2nd team. He took on the other teams best offensive player every game while scoring about 10 points.

Dallas did make 2nd team. Not sure of the rest. Dallas is THE best defender in the league. He shut everyone down that he faced, anybody see him cover Rudd of Lynnwood. It will be interesting how those Seattle teams respond to defense. Good luck NWL!!!!

Yeah he is able to completely shut down decent players and hold extremely good players to about half their average. I'm really curious to see how he does against ryan anderson of rb (assuming both lynden and rb win), i'm sure that anderson will be able to get his points but i dont believe that dirk will let him take over the game.

Granted, scenario comes to Lynden vs. RB... Anderson will get points, they will not be easy points. I watched the game between RB and O'Dea the other night, they play complete streetball. Simply put, 0 defense. It was so impressive to see Dallas shut people down, but you really have to compliment Lynden for helping. Bolt was insane with the big guys and Bomber sure as heck put it to the other guards. Lynden, should make waves at state with true basketball!!!

Less than 11 hours til the tourney starts.

Coach of the Year: Roper, easy one.

RB's achilles heel comes down to coaching. They must have been a better team last year, and I saw them get absolutely schooled by Mark Morris in the semi's. And MM started out down 10-0, and won by 11. A fundamental team like Lynden will give RB fits (right, if they both win day 1). That said, RB's 1 on 1 talent can certainly get them to the finals.

Leaving at 6am...

ADVERTISEMENT