ADVERTISEMENT

Othello chokes and gets smoked by Quincy 3-1

Peteypab8

May 17, 2007
Othello with all that talent on the field gets smoked why hmmmm coaching othello tries to just out run and use there talent to beat teams and no lie it worked during the regular season but once teams like toppenish and quincy used similar strategies to stop othello speed the are done. othellos coach has no game planning there lucky the score wasnt worse the ref was definitely on othellos side good job to the jack rabbits and good luck CWAC at state (get othello a new coach)

Othello has been homered while they have been playing at home in the past. You can always throw punches at bad refs, because it goes both ways all the time. Why would you even care if Quincy won? If you think you would a better coach and have such great suggestions, why don't you try for the job because it sounds like you know what you are doing. Maybe you can give Othello a few pointers and then they can take it all next year. Give me a break!

The more I think about it, and after seeing your age and your pics, if memory serves right, it sounds like you weren't much of a player, regardless of what you thought. From what I hear, you acted like you were hurt half the time and couldn't make it through a game. A little bit disgruntled or are you a super star in your own mind?

Some fault can be attributed to Coach Garza. However, Othello did not have as much talent as in the past. BG Guzman is a quality player, and Jorge Campos (frosh) is enormously talented. The Campos kid is on a totally different level. The remainder of players looked, uh, average.

Also, Othello didn't get "smoked." The red card against Othello changed the game tremendously. Stupid play by the Othello kid. Also, don't forget that Quincy has a great deal of talent as well. Quincy keeper came up BIG, and Luis Sorto is the real deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT