ADVERTISEMENT

Othello , Connell

Where did Othello's passing come from?But I guess it should be this good coming from a QB thats already played 2 seasons. I thought I was going to read about their run game but that wasn't the thing. Connell didn't sound like they have in the past. A lot of no-name guys this year that need to step up. Not a good showing by the defending 1A state champs, it's still early though.

First time in the past eight years that Connell is playing without a Hadley in the back field and returning kicks. While it wasn't all The Hadley boys the majority of the offense went through them. I would expect there to be struggles as the team adjusts and finds new playmakers.

double-post - nm...sorry

nm
This post was edited on 9/3 10:07 AM by Rainmaker2112

Yes, Othello does have a great passing game this year. The QB (Garza) has two experienced and talented receivers (Lind and Walker) to throw the ball to. They have all been starters for the last few years and this is the year that they are expected to blow up in the passing game. Look for some big connections this year from the Othello QB and Receivers.

It sounds like Othello is going to be dangerous this year. Which gets me excited about the matchup between Othello and Prosser. But if I had a guess Othello is going to running a lot this year too. But to have a potent passing game is extremely helpful in the run game. Who saw the Prosser game against Kamaikin? How did they look.

ADVERTISEMENT