ADVERTISEMENT

P. Mat Erickson will Win State for 2a

Kevin Floyd will dominate state in the 2a rankings this year, hes no 4a player though. Leave that to Kyle Schraeder.

He's a 2A player because that's the team he plays for, not based on ability. Kevin lost to Kung 6-3, 6-4 at state in the first round. In my opinion, 4A tennis as a whole is not as good on the top end as 3A. It may be deeper statewide, but if you took the top 3A players, they would win. That's because Mercer Island, Seattle Prep, and Lakeside (Bellevue) are all 3A and tennis powerhouses. Kyle Schraeder is great and I think will win 4A, but Kung could beat him. No one in 4A this year would beat Ghazvinian and Hayashi of Lakeside. They won the 3A title last year and are back. The Pleshas could also win the 4A title. They have beaten the teams that finished 2nd and 3rd in state at 4A last year. They finished 4th at 3A. Although I think Floyd would lose to Schraeder, he would place in the top 4 in 4A. He will win the 2A title easily. I've seen the competition.
This post was edited on 5/24 6:26 PM by spokalooif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

spokaloo knows what he is talking about. mat erickson will never beat floyd. i dont know if they have ever had a match but i have watched and been an opponent of floyd for a while and he is a good tennis player. mat needs to watch out and not go in too confident or he will be dominated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT