ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: For B-11 football players only please:

col-pul

Nov 27, 2003
As HS ball is about the players I'd like to know what they think. Fans, sports writers and others like climate controlled football but I remember as a player loving playing out in the snow and mud. So ya'll whose enjoyment the game is supposed to be about what do you prefer?

Wrongo col... as a fan and ardent supporter of HS football I think all games should be played outdoors, especially the championship!

I did not vote, as you are looking for players input. But, I would vote for Seahawks stadium. There are several other great outdoor venues as well. Heck, over here Pasco has a great field, outdoors, good grandstands, plenty of parking and the tri-cities could support the crowds.

WHS

Good to see you posting again WHS1982, missed you. Also Lampson Stadium @ Kennwick is a fine all weather field with good stands.

Thanks OldB, appreciate that... now that harvest is over and I am hooked up at the home, I will posting more again.
And yes, Lampson is pretty good as well, in fact I actually like the grandstands better, but Pasco's field is much much nicer...

WHS

ADVERTISEMENT