ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: IS there any team that can even touch Life Christian?

Seattle Christian would be able to beat them, except Joel Graves graduated, so LC will win it for a fourth straight year despite the loss of Chris Teeny. BTW, Putnam, bout time you get on WA preps

haha yeah.. its fun to just mess around on this website.. u really think if seattle christian had joel grave they could compete for state? they only have 2 guys that are decient nathan and joel...lol

Friday Harbor has two good golfers. Chris Benz who won Tri's last year in the northwest. and Paul guard who has been tied for thrid last two years at state after first day.

I will admit putnam is pretty good, but without teeny this year life christian is gonna be challenged by Friday Harbor. Chris Benz and Paul Guard are gonna give Putnam a good run at tri's and state. Also basketball stud john hamilton is going to pick up his game this year and get FH some points as state.

That post is right on the money. John H. Should make it to state to help Chris and Paul out. Last year they could have used a 3rd man's points. Also both will improve their standings where Putnum will get either 1 or 2 again.

hopefully i get #1 unlike last year but its still gonna be tough without chris teeny, he was a big number 2 for us last year... but the point system is jacked cuz when i won the individual the first year and won the team too it was gay cuz teeny finished like 14th so pretty much i won the team and the individual by myself.. the points should be closer so to win the team championship you would have to have at least a couple guys in the top 10

Yeah. We would have if it wasnt for that hole in one you made. Because you only wonby 1/2 pts. We had one 4th place and two tied for 10th.

I agree that the point system is really screwed up for the team championship. But it doesn't matter, because this year FH is gonna have 3 in the top 5 at state. JK. It would be sweet though. Hamilton really needs to pick up his game and guard better bring his A game to state also. Benz is always consistent and will contend at state this year.

Yeah Guard is coming off a suspension and should be motivated enough to get readt for state. But hopefully hamilton can pull it together. If so they will win hands down

ADVERTISEMENT