ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie 63, Wilson 42

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
360preps reports the score: Prairie 63, Wilson 42.

I wasn't able to make it to the game tonight... Statewide or WaSports, if you were there, can you give some details? If not, I guess I'll just have to wait for the Columbian article tomorrow.
ohwell.gif

Does that mean Corral went down? yep, I just heard that it was a serious knee injury for Corral. I saw the box scores and saw that Prairie had a big lead and then they only scored 7 points in the third quarter. This is terrible news for her, her family and of course Prairie and its' fans.

I think this was their year to win a state championship. Without her, I just don't think they can do that.
This post was edited on 2/20 8:32 AM by statewide

you know, at this point, I am thinking more of what this means to Heather. She more than likely will miss her senior year and that is going to have a huge effect on her possible college career. I don't think you can lose your point guard and tallest player right before the tournament and expect to win a state championship. I will be pulling for them but will have to lower expectations.

No, no, no, no, noooooo. This just cannot happen! Why would God do this twice to the poor girl? Sad day. I bet she was excited to play soccer her senior year and is now not going to get the opportunity. Ahhh. Terrible news

I just can't find the words to express how bad I feel for Heather. The girl worked so hard and waited so long just to be able to get back on her feet this year.... then it looks to be the same situation all over again...

I am with you. I have felt terrible since I first heard the news. Unfortunately, if it is the same knee, this is life altering stuff and will surely impact her college career. I was so looking forward to this year's tournament and I really thought it was Prairie's year. I just didn't think any team was going to be able to handle their defense. I am sure they will give it a good fight. Some other team just got a real boost forward in their state aspirations. very sad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT