ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie dominates Kelso

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
72-34.

Hilanders are a weak team, though. Falcons need to work hard in practice and cannot afford to slack... there are some great teams waiting outside the league!

Prairie beat kelso about the same margin as they beat Camas. Something tells me it will be a tougher game when Prairie meets Camas at their place.

Yeah I agree. Camas won't be so hot-headed after the first game and will realize just because they beat Prairie once doesn't make it automatic the next time. My predictions for the second game: It's closer, but Prairie still takes it by 20ish

Camas travels to Mt View for the first time this season tonight.
Look for the Thunder to ride their aggressive defense to a victory.

You indeed called it! I don't remember Mountain View being this competitive in years.... this is good.. I hope the league is getting better for good... to makes things a little more fun and spice things up

It was 96 and 97 when Mountain View was really good. Prairie whether on the road or at home lost. I saw them beat Prairie at Prairie by at least 20. They were really good and probably the best team ever not to win state. I mean they had a soon to be WNBA player, Angelina Wolvert.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT