ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie goes down

hmmm it is down south and up north so, Prairie goes Up to Kelso and beats the Highlanders by 40 I think Prairie has an average margin of victory of about 37 points and giving up about 32. And no real inside game and that could cost them at state.

Ahhhhh you scared me! The title definitely didn't mean what I thought..... oh Lord, I thought Prairie lost there for a second...

Thank God they didn't! :)

I've been out of town so it's been hard to keep up this week. I just came on

What about 6'1" Corral? The Inside game is not the main concern.
They will need to play loose and with confidence as a team as they have so far this season. The tendency to become robots in close games must be avoided to have any chance at post season success.

yeah but that makes your inside game the same player who happens to be your point guard.

whether they fly or drive to state, I am pretty sure of one thing. If they do not win the state championship this year, they will probably never win another. It is very hard to win one and I think Aldridge's time as Prairie coach will soon becoming to an end. My guess: He'll stay until Corral graduates..............................unless he comes across another SuperStar to mold!

Well he may very well leave soon but I have no doubt that Prairie's talent flow will continue. I have a feeling Aldridge will have been searching detailedly for a good replacement by the time he leaves... just a hunch though

Prairie's former super star Ashley Corral became the 23rd player in USC history to reach the 1000 point mark. She also breaks the 3-pt record in USC's win in Corvalis Thursday night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT