3.-Royal,
4.-Kalama,
5.-Freeman,
6.-Meridian,
7.-Seattle Academy,
8.-Chelan,
9.-Lynden Christian,
10.-Bellevue Chr..
individuals - a total tossup. no clear favorites.

girls xc
1.-Nooksack Valley,
2.-Vashon Island,
3.-Charles Wright,
4.-Freeman,
5.-Zillah,
6.-Ilwaco,
7-.King's,
8.-Warden,
9.-Bellevue Chr.
individuals- the charles wright girl.

I think that the Zillah males could receive a little more recognition. They're losing some people, but the fact of the matter is they're the state champs and they're still returning some athletes that participated in the state meet. You shouldn't dethrone the king until he has been proven unworthy.

zillah boys did not win state or even districts for that matter. so their none ranking seems appropriate. zillah girls are good but loose 2 of their top runners and they didn't win state either.

this is a cross country topic by the way.
This post was edited on 7/23 12:51 PM by rodfatherxcif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by rodfatherxc:
who is he and why does he deserve consideration?
The best distance kid Rochester has seen in a while. He's gone to state since he was a freshman, and he's a junior now. He works his ass off in and out of the season.

Just my opinion, but I think he has a good shot. And if not this year, definetly next year.

Here ya go...

Boy's 1A (to lazy to do girls)

1. Lakeside
2. King’s
3. Royal
4. Freeman
5. Meridian
6. Bellevue Christian
7. Newport
8. Kalama
9. Cashmere
10. Chelan

the bottom 5 are all up for grabs 1A had so many seniors last year and besides Lakeside and King's not much is coming down. watch out for the Freeman Scottie guys and girls they won't win but they might suprise you. but all and all it seems that Lakeside, royal and King's have a grasp on things. CWA and Seattle Academy are dead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT