ADVERTISEMENT

Prosser 21-15 early 2nd!

East eddie vedder, thanks for the love on the coach bashing thing, children you know, can be dumb at times, what the heck is your bros. doing , hard to get a hold of, hope all is well, go stangs!!

Prosser 59-45 early 4th.

They blew a lead this big a couple weeks ago, hope they dont blow it again!Go big red!

Prosser 89-64!

Payback for jumping around our center circle last time, the better team wins, for once, bring on E-berg, good job Stangs!

Re: Prosser 89-64!

Hopefully Prosser had more class in victory than they did in defeat last time. Pround of the SS boys. No size, bunch of Sophomores, sweep of the "better team" during the season. For a group that most (myself included) thought would win two games or less, a 10 win 3rd place finish is not bad. Congrats boys and good luck the rest of the way to everyone else.

isolated incident when Prosser lost to SS at home. Being 1500 miles away i'd bet my last beer they had more class in victory, and will from this day forward.

isolated incident when Prosser lost to SS at home. Being 1500 miles away i'd bet my last beer they had more class in victory, and will from this day forward.

If you call jumping around intentionally on another teams center circle for 2 minutes class my friend, you are lost, thats what happened last time, period, so enjoy the off season, period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hanford in 2 ot!

Hanford wins a low scoring game like43-39 in double ot, wow, must have been a defensive dog fight , the Rams are playing well of late!

Prosser 89-64!

Sorry to SS fans , my comments about the earlier contest at PHS, were not neaded, that whole ordeal was not good or neaded in high school sports, kuddos to the grizzlies on a great season, as spook said they should have only won a handful of games and finished 3rd, their coach should be commended on a great job and good luck next year!!!

Re: hanford in 2 ot!

How many did Servin have in the low scoring contest

The jumping around was on purpose (you would to if you came back from 15 down on less than 3 minutes to win. I know for a fact that the center circle was a poor place to celebrate, but not a planned move of disrespect. This was no T.O. dancing on the Cowboys logo. I think the grizz will have a good off season. After all, only one team in the state isn't searching for a moral victory...the state champ!

ADVERTISEMENT