ADVERTISEMENT

Rhoads and Shaddox

mackdown

Feb 15, 2006
Is there anyone that can stop these two, my guess is uh no...... I'm predicting two state champions.

Are you kidding me? Brewster has robert pendergraft which is the fastest 400 runner in the CTL, they also have jasen brown which could have a better time if he ran that event because his split in the 4x400 is faster. Shaddox might make it to state but no way he makes it out of the prelims.

This guy makes me laugh everytime he posts, hey mack you should put a big red ball on your nose and paint a large white smiley face on yourself and join a circus thats your best bet.

mack, are you one of those people???
This post was edited on 5/4 12:22 PM by Big#70if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Hey I just thought that I would throw something in here. As good as Shaddox and Pendo are the dark horse has to be Stanger from LR. He beat Pendo in the 400 just a week or two ago. Keep that in mind when trying to figure who has the best shot at state in that event.

I have noticed that everybody has been saying that Shaddox can't win but you have yet to say anything about Rhoads and thats good because no one can beat him

I really hope you are kidding about Rhoads not winning state. I have watched him vault all year and I am a witness to how good this guy is. I dont see anyone beating him that is for sure.

kramer 135 is right Rhoads has eliminated all the competition put in front of him so far, he doesn't even jump as high as he can at meets because everybody is already like 2 feet in front of everybody. You owe me a candy bar btown sweeper

ADVERTISEMENT