ADVERTISEMENT

SCAC PREDICTIONS

Eagle High

Nov 7, 2006
Who will dwin the SCAC east and West? What will the new teams like KIBE, NACHES AND CONNELL bring inot the league?

shoot, what has Connell softball been like in the past? what do they got goin for them, 22 years goin to state in a row? i got no doubt it'll be 23....good luck girls

Obvisously Connell hasn't played Royal in a long time. Royal has gone to state 18 times out of the last 20 years. And they have 6 state championships which is more than Connell. So can't wait to watch when they play against eachother. My prediction is that Royal wins.

"Pain is weakness leavin the body"

Umm i'm not quite sure about this but...last time i checked 22 was greater than 18, and how many placings and championships have been brought home during this streak? But i'm glad you know your math, because i'm pretty sure 6 > x but hey we've all been wrong...who looks to be the top players in this league? My prediction on that Connell-Royal Softball game...team that scores the most runs WINS. haha

Don't forget about the consistant state participating Cle Elum Warriors. I know they haven't brought home any hardware from the tourney, but they have been there 5 years in a row. Coach Taylor will have her team ready to compete again.

Royal should have a good shot at a league title with the great senior leadership

royal is lookin really good this year. my prediction is that they win state. and grizshortstop they will score the most points and beat Connell just makin sure that you understand that.

"Pain is weakness leavin the body"

The Eagles will be tough to beat. YOu better have your A game and have alittle luck because the Eagles will vie forthe championship. Basketball could slow them down a little l with seven players on the team but it won't take long to make the change. Go Eags!!!!!!

well i'm pretty sure that if royal does score the most RUNS [not points, there are no points, its called a RUN after you RUN home, over the plate] then they will beat Connell, but nobody has scored any runs yet...so we're gonna have to wait...

Re: Royal vs. Connell Predictions!!!

so when is this royal vs. connell game??? should be a good one....i heard royal's got a few freshman starting including a pitcher...and connell is supposed to have a good dominant team as well...just like football all over again....any predictions??

i don't have that much faith in connell. zillah graduated 9 seniors last year and beat them non-league this year. they are slightly overrated.

What about Riverview? Didn't they sweep Royal? and aren't they at the top of the league right now? I know it is early, but two wins over a royal team that thought they would win the league title is pretty good.

What about warden? didnt they split with Connell? They only lost one senior last year and i hear freshman randi wright is a decent pitcher

connell and warden did split. and surprisingly stott pitched the game that connell took. its a toss-up, really. connell's pitchers are not anything special. granger's katie pearson is the pitcher to beat, i hear.

So how do you guys figure out the standings in the SCAC?
Are they kept any where online?

Go to http://members.aol.com/LeadTommie/1a.html

It has the scores, standings and records of all softball teams in each league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT