ADVERTISEMENT

scoreczar?

daretobe

Mar 20, 2010
I notice that King's has moved up to #7 on Scoreczar this week--behind Hoquiam at #2, Cashmere at #3 and MontEsano #4. Seems about right. Now maybe the computer hasn't finished crunching the numbers, but the rankings OPRs are different than the conference ones, so it looks like it has been updated. And two of the teams they beat this year in 2A are STILL playing. My guess is if they win state, they will be ranked behind a handful of teams higher than them in the polls. Underdogs again!

https://sites.google.com/a/scoreczar.com/scoreczar/washington-football

All I have to say is the computer is flawed. Anyone that pays any attention to football knows this thing is off. As a Kings fan I hope it keeps getting it wrong!

Yes, the computer is flawed. The computer was 5-3 in it's 1A picks over the weekend. Not bad, but certainly not great. The computer has been "laughable" in the way it has ranked King's this season. Seven weeks into the schedule they had the Knights ranked 12th, even though they had what I believe was the toughest schedule in 1A and were undefeated. On the other hand, the computer can be a good tool. It went 7-1 in 2A games this past weekend. Some have said the computer will have it right at the end of the season. I would argue that we will all have it right at the end of the season. I wouldn't take the computer too seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT