ADVERTISEMENT

Sehome/Bellingham

Going to be tough with Lynden, BE, Anacortes, etc. Lynden will be the favorite to win the whole thing with so many coming back. Doesn't mean they will, but they have the athletes and coaching to make another deep run.

For sure, I think they will if they can get a coach asap, be better than quite a few teams up that way. Lynden has got to be the favorite, but they can and should compete with the others.

Lynden will be HEAVY favorites to repeat in the NWC. In their defense they usually do schedule quality opponents. NWC teams have only had 2 non-conference games a year. Lynden will always play Ferndale (A quality opponent) due to their rivalry. Yes, the past couple seasons due to home and home games against Centennial of Canada the other non-conference opponent has lacked some. But, prior to that they played Ferndale & ATM as non-conference, nothing wrong with those teams. Has anyone seen schedules for this year yet. I'm curious to see B-E's. Because of limits on non-conference games over the past several years we've been playing two local teams as our non-conference due to natural rivalries. (MV & SW) It'll be nice to get an out of area home & home again. I've heard rumors that one of the home & homes will be renewing games with Ferndale. I've also heard the other in addition to MV would be Meridian. I sure hope not. I'd like a home & home with ATM, Cedarcrest or Lakewood or some other league's upper echelon teams.

Oh..believe me I'm aware of what Meridian can do to many 2A schools, but I just want B-E to play someone home/home out of conference. I believe that last in state school we played home/home was Newport out of Kingco..just fun to see those matchups.
This post was edited on 4/18 2:21 PM by B-E Fan

ADVERTISEMENT