ADVERTISEMENT

Sehome-Cedarcrest

Just Play Football

May 5, 2003
Hard to believe that one of these two teams is DONE for the year after today.

From the looks of the Bellingham Herald Article, Sehome didn't pitch their ace against Blaine and got burned with a 1-0 loss. He's likely pitching today against the Red Wolves.

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/05/08/1422912/prep-baseball-blaine-surprises.html

I'm eating my words as we speak..Sehome wins 11-0!!! Cedarcrest with an awfully embarrassing collapse at the end of the season! Congrats Sehome!

sad that one of these teams had to go home early...sehome hit very well towards the end of the game and were too much to handle

Sehome simply outplayed us.... we didnt play bad defensively but were just out hit by a very good ball club. It is a shitty way to go out as a senior but i know we had one hell of a run. not many people say that they won a statechampionship and also have been there 3 years in a row. I have so much respect for Sehome and there baseball program which makes the loss sting a little less. I know at least for me baseball is not over and for the other seniors on the team most of them are playing somewhere next year. I wish the most luck to Sehome... and o by the way if you play arch bishop BEAT THEIR ASS!!!!!!!!

Nice

This post is laughable in so many ways...

But seriously, congrats Cedarcrest on a great season. You were the #1 team in the state until somebody knocked you off, and you had a great run.

Like you are hoping, I'm sure Sehome will be extra motivated to beat Archbishop Murphy now, so at least you've got that still going for you!

Re: Nice

Sorry to see the baseball team take a dive since their series with ABTM. But if they were to be knocked out, better to be Sehome. The baseball and soccer players and parents that I know have a tremendous amount of respect for the Sehome program.

So Gunnar your telling Sehome to beat our ass?? i can see why your saying that because you already had your chance too but we outscored you 42-6! now that is an ass whooping. I cant see how your team could walk off the field and quit, thats not what baseball is about. I had respect for your team until i heard you guys did this, its just disrespectful to the game of "Baseball"

Well they play districts in Anacortes so they wont be playing at sehome for the rest of the year, but Sehome's field is nice and big. Well maintained infield, and a new hitters eye out in center field. It's 336 to left and 367 to right.

hey murphy22 when your team actually does something on the baseball diamond besides winning a 1A state title like 5 years ago people like actually give a crap what you say on this board.

Good job winning that league title that obviously does not mean squat because the last couple cascade conference champs have absolutely nothing come playoff time.

Nobody is telling sehome to kick your ass, they are a storied program that will not piss it away in the first round like some other program i know of.

At least your school can recruit girls soccer players, cause ya sure do have problems on the diamond come state tourney time

Alright Kevin im not really sure why it is disrespectful to the game. You can be the first one to tell me how big are rivalry is between are two schools. every time we play it gets heated. I'm going to take a little guess when you guys got eliminated by kingston last year you probably didnt want us to win and probably didnt want us to win state. IT is not about any of the players on your team its about your Arch Bishop and were cedarcrest, you guys dont like us and we dont like you and if you say thats wrong you are probably lying. Now with that said i have no problem admitting that you guys are a better team then us and just might have one of the best offenses in state but hopefully you will learn not to put the cruise control on because it will be the same story as last year. you have the chance to prove us wrong, you guys have the talent to get there now is the time to show it. You still know im going to be ruting for whatever team your playing against.

Gunnar, I know everyone wants us to lose just because of who we are and last year you guys had a great run. I was actually glad that you won state because it showed that our league isnt shit and it made us work harder over the offseason because we knew that we could get it done if you did. and sports king your right as well the last 2 seasons we have choked in regional play, we are not the same team as then we know that baseball is baseball and anything can happen, but we are not going down easy. If we win today and so does sehome then we will play them in the finals of regionals, its going to be a good game

gunnar and shs you are both right. This year we are not the same team as the past two years. we arent going to just try and coast through regionals we have to play like we can in order to make it to yakima. and gunnar actually last year i was glad that you guys won stste because it showed that our league is not as weak as people think and we beat you 2 out of 3 times last season so we were really movivated over the off season to not have an early exit. good luck next year wherever your going, also just some advice im not trying to put you down but we just sat fastball against you because we knew you had the mindset to blow it by us. mix it up some more and you will be dirty

ya its a good program i went on a visit and everyone works really hard. And gunnar everett is a good place for pitchers, 2 of my friends play there are infielders and they like it but they said lacey isnt always there and the program is kinda going down but i think you will het alot better there. are you in the feeder games in bellingham?

i havent heard our coach just said that we arent all going to be on the same team who else is going for your team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT