ADVERTISEMENT

Selah 75 Sunnyside 73

spokaloo

Jun 5, 2004
Selah wins on a last second shot in a very exciting game. Lots of running and gunning and fun to watch. A little sloppy at times and one blond haired overly involved ref who thought he was the star. Credit Selah for a great game plan. They made every shot tough for SS. SS did get Steelered at the end with some horrible reffing. That being said, hit more than 30% of your free throws and we aren't talking about that. The prize for the Vikings, a road date with Hanford. Tough to beat a team three times in a year.

I wasn't impressed with Sunnyside's defense tonight. Too many easy looks for Selah.

I don't think the refs were bad at all either.

Tough loss for Sunnyside I was hoping for the win by SS but oh well Hanford should have no problem man-handing Selah with Handford's Steve Servin dominating inside all night long tough to contend with 6'9".

You guys might be underestimating Selah. If you follow other teams in the MVL besides your alma matter, you'd know that Selah beat WV on their floor last Friday........could be a trend developing.

Zeut is beginning to play pretty well, and that's all Selah was missing....production from their big guys.

ADVERTISEMENT