ADVERTISEMENT

Selah Tournament

Postman231

Jul 24, 2001
Is it my imagination or does Selah always load up the bracket that they are NOT in. On Selah's side you have Selah 3A, 12-11 last year, 2A Lakewood 13-10, 3A Wapato 10-12, "B" Riv. Christian 23-5. Then on the other side you have 1A Zillah 22-5, 4A Arlington 8-12, 3A West Valley 17-9, 2A Grandview 24-3. I'm pretty sure I remember this happening before. Oh well, I guess when you host a tourney you gotta have some built-in advantage.

Who ever makes it out of the non-Selah bracket should be poised to take the thing. Zillah, West Valley and Grandview are all more than capable.

Wenatchee Tournament

Just got back from Wenatchee where the Zillah boys took first place. That's the 1st tourney they've won in a while - a long while. They beat Wenatchee in the semis and Nooksack in the finale. Both games they were down double digits in the 2nd half. Good job Leps!

By the way clank, has AJ Valencia been playing for Grandview this summer?
This post was edited on 6/12 7:11 PM by Postman231if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Wenatchee Tournament

Chelan, Cascade, Zillah, South Whidbey, Almira-Coulee-Hartline, two Wenatchee teams, Nooksack, and 2 more teams I might think of later.

Re: Wenatchee Tournament

Does anybody know who won on the the girls side of the Wenatchee Tournament?

Another question clank

Has Valencia "moved" to Grandview? And if not, what are his chances of being ruled eligible by the WIAA.
This post was edited on 6/13 7:37 PM by Postman231if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Another question clank

AJ Velencia a B-school stand-out since his freshman year.. but now hes in 2A... oh no whats going to happen.. but what i'v seen is that he got a girl pregnatt.. is that going to effect his basketball jones..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT