ADVERTISEMENT

Selah

gamescore2

May 29, 2001
How is Selah this year? Are they as strong as they have been, I saw they got beat by Fife? Who will win the Mid Valley and why?

they are very young it looks like. they wont be as strong as last year, but may do better. yeah they split with fife who is a very good team. i think they will be alright this year, but the rams will probably come out on top in the mid valley.

Who is this Ron Burgndy04 character anyway? How do you know so much about selah? Are you from there or what?

Selah always is and will be again this year right there in the end. Why? Because there selah and because they've got a great program. 6'5" soph Welton throws a 1-hitter this weekend and loses. obviously a good pitcher regardless of age. selah is the best team in the league... again. Hanford will challenge with there hall of fame coaching staff (much different from years past) and WV has a good program as well and will also be in it at the end. I say Selah 1, Hanford 2, WV 3, Eburg and Prosser 4. Selah spanked sunnsyside twice and WV squeaked out a couple of wins over sunyside. Proof that selah is better than WV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT