ADVERTISEMENT

Signees and honors down south

basketballbuff

Mar 4, 2012
This past wk the Rakoz kid out of Toledo signed with Southern Oregon, an NAIA school out of Ashland,Or on a basketball scholarship. Trafelet, another Toledo kid, is also signing with Lower Columbia , a JC out of Longview.
Also this past wk the Rakoz kid was named the Player of the Year in the 1A's by the Sportwriters of Washington while the Trafelet kid was named to the first team.
Congrats to both boys.

Interesting speculation on both your parts. No, I'm not the father of the infamous Brennan Rakoz and am sure Rob would have a lot to say to me if he found out I was. I'm just a retired old fart who likes to follow local basketball and jumped on the bandwagon with just about everyone else in SW Washington following the 2 hottest teams down south this yr, Toledo and Kalama. The info I posted was available online to anyone who wanted to see it, with the Centralia paper, which I subscribe online to following sports up north, having the best coverage of his signing event. Austin Trafelet had a really nice article on his signing with Lower Columbia and I'm sure he will do quite well there. I understand the Brill kid has a foot in the door with Whitworth and Josh Wall is looking down into Ca to a school there. However, it's interesting that there's any mystery or even intrigue as to who I really am, and is quite humorous. Thanks for the chuckle.

basketballbuff: I guess ballaholla thinks that if someone says complimentary things on these boards about a player, he must be somehow related, instead of just passionate about high school ball!

Ballaholla: that internet thingy is really sumpin'...you should check it out! you can find all kindsa stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT