ADVERTISEMENT

Southridge vs. Kamiakin

shs_go_suns

Nov 15, 2004
Should be a pretty good indicator as to how the season will play out. These two teams should finish 1 and 2 in the Big 9 so it should be a good one to watch. Games start at 3pm at Southridge High School. I hope to see a few Kamiakin fans there too, come out and support your Braves! It's a good cross-town rivalry, so lets get it on!

Definately was fun to watch, both are quality teams. Arnold wasn't himself in the first game but still came away with the win. Look for him to put up some good numbers this year. He is obviously creating some interest when there are 8 scouts sitting in the stands.

i told all you little girls that kamiakin was legit this year but you would rather complain like little girls. so now that southridge got out off their with a split which was lucky for them! I believe if Kamiakin would have matched Arnold and Hjellum they probably would have swept but they can't go back now. watch for Kamiakin to nut up and finsh the double headers here on out

Was anybody crying??? Guess I must have missed that. Last I heard, everyone was picking Southridge and Kamiakin to finish 1 and 2, with either one having a good chance at the top. Don't let your home town bias cloud your thinking. Just because you are a Brave, and cheer for the Braves, doesn't make them the best in the state.

hey wingfield quit talking up your kamiakin team just because your on it doesnt make them so good.. i dont think that southridge got lucky in a split, i think kamiakin got lucky in a split. you guys didnt look that impressive. i would like to see southridge and kamiakin play again and i would easily bet on southridge for a sweep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT