ADVERTISEMENT

SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON GOLF

onnyo

Sep 19, 2003
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO WILL BE GOOD IN SWW GOLF THIS YEAR. I KNOW RUNGE FROM RAYMOND WILL BE TOUGH, AND THOSE KIDS FROM HAWKINSON, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THEY GOLF 2A ON THE SEASON, THEN GOLF 1A AT DISTRICTS AND STATE????

Yes, you are right, Mitch Runge will be tough at District. He is the two time defending District #4 champ.

As far as Hockinson goes, they competed at both AA and A last year because they were in their first year as a school and had nobody in grades 10 through 12. Only freshmen. This year they have
192 students (sophomores) in grades 10 through 12, so they more than likely won't be at the "A" tournament this year, but nothing ever surprises me.

Hockinson competes in 2a because of their location and their size.There is no close 1a schools with golf programs.They will compete in the 1a district and state tournament and should have at least 2 players qualify.

Oops... I didn't do the math correctly. You are right. 192 students puts them right in the middle of the "A" classification. And I agree with you, they should be sending at least 2 golfers to State this year. Maybe even 3.

Caleb Bogar is a joke...the real Willapa Valley golfer is Scott Snodgrass
Oh...btw we will be defending our state title this year, and we will have 3 guys this year, watch out for Valley!!!

No, Its most likely going to be Rodney Spoor or Spencer Cooper. Spencer just moved to Valley from somewhere up north. He's is a good golfer and should be some compitition between the two.

wait a sec.....Are you a good listener becuase you have BIG EARS (Mr. Dave Lund) hahahahah you have been caught. I am sitting here next to Opp and he gave you away...he told us you went to CWU (wildcat27) Your busted man, give up!!!

You mean that you already know I graduated from Winlock, attended Central, my jersey number was 27 there, and you can't figure out who I am? Ask Coach Oppelt. Or maybe the girls golf coach that teaches in Raymond. He went to school at Winlock, too.

*giggling maniacally at my own twisted sense of humor*
This post was edited on 11/13 2:17 PM

listen, you guys are forgettin alot of people. yeah, runge gonna be good, but cole, the hockinson boys, and tony Chung. He beat Cole Alford, Gaston De la torre, Ty Chambers, ian gavlick, Richard Gleeson at the 2a ssw 2005 district championship. He has't played well at WJGA, but holy shit he's gotten good. He went 71 72 at districts. beat cole by 5.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT