ADVERTISEMENT

Standings

ty2grizz

May 16, 2005
Does anyone know what the current standings are in the MVL for the boys. All I know is that Hanford is in 1st (4-0) and SS and WV are tied for 2nd (3-1)! what are the others?

Unless the paper was wrong, WV is 2-1. I know Prosser is winless, and Wapato has only beaten them. I think the league is Hanford, SS, WV, Selah, Wapato, E-burg, Prosser. All I know is Hanford has the upper hand with 4-1 wins over both Sunnyside and WV.

yea when hanford played wv it should have been 3-2 loss for wv because jake knox is considerably worse than branter and torrey never should have lost. west valley i think has the best chance to beat hanford and win league, sunnyside has been playing wapato and selah and prosser so wait for them to start playing the good teams

Nope, I'm from Sunnyside.

To anyone who might know: In the Hanford v. West Valley match, which guys won for West Valley? (No. 1 doubles, etc..)

Well first of all Sunnyside already played Hanford. (1-4) but we should have won 3-2 but our #1 and #2 doubles were not consistint and didnt play their best. Now Sunnyside plays west valley on Tuesd. I am predicting a 3-2 win for the grizzlies!

The only teams Sunnyside haven't played are WV and Ellensburg. Jake Knox is not considerably worse than Brantner. He has more raw tools and beat him. I think Torrey is still the more complete player at this time, but after seeing both, they are close. The real question is will anyone get a game off Plesha. In four league matches no one has yet. Branter will have the best shot.

i dont agree with you at all about knox being close to branter. they match should not have been as close as it was, it was a bad day for torrey, wv played sunnyside today and torrey got 3 games off plesha

You might be right about Brantner being a better player and Torrey having a bad day. It does however look bad when the guy beats your guy and then you start saying that Torrey is so much better. Brantner got three? Was it a good match. That's kind of sad when people are excited about getting three games in a match. I guess that's just how good the guy must be. Is Plesha signed with a school for college?
This post was edited on 4/11 10:02 PM by spokalooif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

im not sure where plesha has signed to. but torrey is better and i know it and so does knox

Hahahahaha u make me laugh Kingmee. You thought Bratner was better man u need to come down to the real world. Just to refresh your memory the score was (6-1)(6-2)Plesha. so yah not even a close game i understand he is alittle injured but come on still couldnt win.

noooo you miss read it, i was talking about the brantner and knox match, i know plesha is better

I hate to inflate Danny's head any more than it already is, but that has to be one of the greatest things ever said:

"Torrey is clearly better than Knox, he got 3 games of Plesha."

:p

I hate supremacy.

Unless they're on my team. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT