ADVERTISEMENT

State Ranking for this Week

stras77

Oct 21, 2007
Class 4A ? 1, Mead; 2, Kentwood; 3, Lewis & Clark; 4, Monroe; 5, Kamiak; 6, Rogers (Puyallup); 7, Auburn Riverside; 8, Kentridge; 9, Puyallup; 10, Bethel.

Class 3A ? 1, East Valley (Spokane); 2, Auburn Mountainview; 3, Shadle Park; 4, Prairie; 5, Sumner; 6, Shorecrest; 7, Kennedy; 8, Mercer Island; 9, Mount Si; 10, Seattle Prep.

Class 2A ? 1, Grandview; 2, Selah; 3, Lynden; 4, North Mason; 5, Black Hills; 6, Burlington-Edison; 7, Tumwater; 8, West Valley (Spokane); 9, Fife; 10, Pullman.

Class 1A ? 1, Connell; 2, Goldendale; 3, King's; 4, Cedar Park Christian; 5, Chewelah; 6, Lakeside (Nine Mile Falls); 7, Nooksack Valley; 8, Lynden Christian; 9, Omak; 10, Kiona-Benton.

Class 2B ? 1, La Conner; 2, Davenport; 3, Colfax; 4, Manson; 5, Wilbur-Creston; 6, Darrington; 7, Riverside Christian; 8, Lind-Ritzville; 9, Northwest Christian (Colbert); 10, Toutle Lake.

Class 1B ? 1, Tekoa-Oakesdale; 2, Garfield-Palouse; 3, Lacrosse-Washtucna; 4, Moses Lake Christian; 5, Northport; 6, Odessa; 7, Klickitat; 8, Sunnyside Christian; 9, Entiat; 10, Lopez Island.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/highschoolsports/2008182063_prepvbrank16.html

Goldendale ranked Second. Outstanding. A little history for you all, though Goldendale has had some great sports teams over the many years, the school has never won a "Team Championship" in any sport. Only individual state championships.

Congratulations.
This message was posted on the 16th, they played on the 18th.
Maybe some adjustment will be made next week.
Some patience might be in order.

2B Comments--I am really looking forward to seeing Napavine play Toutle Lake on October 7th!

True there WahFan11 that it is early and the polls will take care of themselves as time goes by, but RVMom22 has a very valid point in that River View tied Connell for the league championship last year and they only lost one player to graduation. They also return the leagues MVP. and then you see Ki-Be ranked at #10. Did they even make district's last year? I don't remember, but I don't think they did. Last night RVHS beat them easily in 3 and it was no surprise to anyone. It just seems strange that RVHS didn't get any respect out of the gate with all the talent they have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT