ADVERTISEMENT

SWW4 1A District

Bystander13

Mar 16, 2008
Columbia/White Salmon won the opening game last night 8-1 vs. Forks. I've heard (but haven't seen it confirmed) that Stevenson won the late game 3-2 vs Montesano. That would set up a 4th meeting between Monte and Forks for 3rd place on Thursday, and a 3rd mtg between Columbia and Stevenson for 1st & 2nd. The games are scheduled for 5 and 7 pm @ Kalama, but wonder if the Forks vs. Monte game would still take place there or if they'll move closer to home.
Confirm the Stevenson / Monte score if you can, and add details about Thursday's game if you know any.

Stevenson did win 3-2, they were up 2-0 until mid way through the second half when Monte was given a PK, then Monte tied the game with ten minutes left. Stevenson came back with one more goal with one minute left in the game.
Stevenson appears to missing some key players though. I dont know if they will have them back for the game with White Salmon.

Thursday's games:

Monte 1, Forks 0, so Monte's # 3 from District 4 to play the winner of Kings/Charles Wright

Columbia 3, Stevenson 1, so Stevenson's #2 and plays the loser of the Kings/CWA game. Columbia gets Seattle Christian.

Kings/CWA plays this Saturday, I think. Any other news?

ADVERTISEMENT