The SadBus Home

statewide

Jan 18, 2004
starting to fill up:

#1 Lake Stevens
#3 Wilson

Time to play Hard Prairie and not be the next on TheSadBusHome
This post was edited on 2/25 6:13 PM by statewide

Leading by 41-12 at the half, unless there is a complete collapse, Juanita will be on that bus. Unlike Lake Stevens, deep down they probably knew this was likely their fate.

I just saw that on Twitter... WOW!

Go Falcons!! That's incredible. With that lead, you could probably rest the starters most of the second half.

Yep, Aldridge played the subs most of the 4th quarter. I feel for Camas as this was their best shot to make it to state. Stiasna is only allowed one year of eligibility and that just ended.

Jocelyn Adams had an unbelievable game for Skyview. I think it was 26 points and 16 rebounds. That girls is going to be D1

Indeed. Stiasna is looking to move to another state so she can compete in her senior season.

With two-year exchange student stays rapidly becoming more popular than the one-year stays, I think WIAA needs to reconsider that rule.

And Skyview is the real deal. Good luck to them and I hope they can make a solid run at the Dome!

If Skyview plays like they did against Lake Stevens, they have a more than good shot to win it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT