ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Farrington

I Wouldn't say "Owned". Barajas and Farrington both displayed some great wrestling to make it the finals. His match with Gatemen was fantastic to watch.

it was a low blow, because the only reason he would post that is so everyone would tell him how great he was, and he needs to learn to only care what he thinks not others. (now im sure he'll get on here and say he doesnt care about others) anyway, cheer is great. Good lookin girls and good seats at the game

thats good. i hear you wanna be spike. well when people get on here and say things like that it just makes him do it more. which is kinda funny to see i guess.

I found it hilarious, but i added that parenthesis part so he wouldnt respond. And with Spike, its mine if i want it, but i am considering just cheering, its kinda fun.

hey the only time i wrsetled your red head ass i kicked your ass 17 -9
so why you talking from

There was that, and then the other time when i got up by 14 and then pinned you, with a hurt hand. As for the reason i talk crap to you:
A: It pisses you off
B: you had the audacity to insult me after i won state...on the podium
C: I don't respect you
D: You talk about how great you are, and i dont see it
E: You represent my sport very poorly, by making it look like any Neanderthal could do it

Thats why

Whatever, i really dont care. Did Gateman hurt me, yeah, yeah he did. I tore 4 tedons and pulled four others, and i have back problems now. I respect the way he wrestles, i may disagree with some of his actions, but from what i see he wins and loses graciouly. You however do not. Do you realize how low it is to talk sh*t to the guy who just accomplished a dream by winning state, none the less to do it on the podium, as a guy who just got 4th? Listen, I just cant stand to see someone so egotistical, representing the sport i love so much. And we both know the score was not 4-2. So nice try. I stuck you with a 3quarter stack in the third round, but whatever, thats not the point. If we want to say whose a better wrestler, fine, i will win no problem(common opponent at state: Moody and Elizade), but thats not what this was about.
Oh ad as for the carrot top, good call, my hair is red....thats not an insult.

Hey buddy, enjoy the red hair while you got it buddy!!! if genetics come into
play, you may be losing some for it LOL LOL LOL........

How is Gonzaga treating you ? We have our big little guys tournament there this season......

I think Barajas is a little bit on the sour grapes side right now... Farrington took it 2 him... I think his ego is just hurt. But his is disrespecting the sport in acting the "thug"..... Unfortunately over at state I was talking to some Royal fans, and the said it was sad, there were actually Royal fans rooting for Barajas to lose cuz he apparently didnt handle his status well.... It will take a while for the maturity to kick in :).....

Yes, Arturo that is a great accomplishment, not many make the list of
4 time placers at state.... You just need to learn how to be humble and respectful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT