ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 pitchers in the MVL?

Im not saying they are so great! But they are Good, because thats all i've seen or heard about. Because I no nothing about what Hanford has? Or anywhere else for that matter.

Scott Cooper of Ellensburg is undefeated in league play. He's beaten Prosser, West Valley, Hanford, and Sunnyside. Sounds pretty good to me? In fact, he's the only pitcher to beat West Valley this year.

ya cooper is pretty good, but if he throws against west valley again west valley will beat him. I'm thinking west valley didnt play all that great when they lost to eburg.

Welton, Hayes and Walk and Cooper are the 4 best from what i have seen and heard about them. Plus that is true selah does have a couple of freshman that are stepping it up for them.

Theres no one standing out as much as Kevin Walkenhauer, yes selah has some good starters but Walk is the best pitcher in the leauge

The top 5 pitchers in the mid valley league are walk, welton, hayes, cooper, and hanfords ace. walk i mean he is the reigning MVP and has a .75 era, welton is because his era is at a 1.01 and he is 6-1 and hes only a sophmore, hayes had the lowest era last season and has stuggled this season so far but is gettin back in his groove, cooper i havent seen much of but i hear good things, and hanfords ace is good lots of offspeed stuff to keep hitters off balance. but when it comes down to the playoffs: Walk, Welton, and Hayes are gonna be the ones to watch!

obviously you are from selah/westvalley...come playoff time walkenhauer and hanfords' Friedel will be the two key pitchers. I dont see what everyone sees in welton just my opinion which is always right.

and you are obviesly from hanford, what is up with you talking such a big game on this Friedel kid, or is that you and you are trying to brag? but from what ive heard other than u he's alright probably top 5 but nothing better than that, plus pitching is weak this year in the mid-valley, probably the only reason he's top 5. but i could be wrong, i dont know if you have his stats but if you wouldnt mind sharing them that would be great... i realize stats arent eveything but usually you can get a pretty good idea of how good a kid really is, depending on who he's faced so far this year...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT