ADVERTISEMENT

top golfers in state?

nate strand from river ridge is pretty good.....im not sure how good he is compared to the rest in the state

nate strand from river ridge is pretty good.....im not sure how good he is compared to the rest in the state

Jack Meehan Senior at ARHS and Joe Engleson Junior at ARHS are premier golfers in the state...ARHS has the best program of golf in the state by far. kid's jus kno how to play from there

I don't know if this kid is the top golfer in the state, but he is a hell of a golfer! Joe Perkins is a freshman this year and looks like a great golfer so far!! look out for him this year and the years to come!!

Hey he said that he wanted to know about the boys and the GIRLS, and so far I haven't heard a single girls name! So what do you think about the 1A girls.

I hear Chance Runge from Raymond is really good. She supposedly got a medal at State last year as a freshman.

Yea I know her, and her brother. She tied for 7th with Jaime Peterson from Adna. ( I think thats her name) She's good but needs to work on her putting, or thats what I've heard from some other girls.

Yeah. I hear if she putted well she might have won State. A person that played a practice round with her says she outdrives everyone by 50 yards and is always in the fairway. Is that true???

The School of Hard Knocks. We hit the ball really hard! To be honest with you, WH#1, I no longer attend school, but I am a very interested follower of just about every sport, and follow teams in the Twin Harbors region.

I still would like to know what school your from? If you won't tell me then please let me know how you know them? They are dear friends of mine.

A lot of the information I know about your friends came from conversations I had with a few golfers from WVHS that went to state last year. Two of them ended up being the "B" BOYS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM!!!! GO VALLEY!!!!!!

p.s. Do you go to school at Raymond, South Bend, or Valley?

I attend Raymond High School, You know Caleb and Scott. Yea hey are friends of mine too. Are you a coach or did you graduate last year? and yes the Valley boys deserved that state trophy!

Raymond High School, Home of the Seagulls? So you must know the Runge's pretty well, huh? I don't know Caleb and Scott really well, just had a good conversation with them over in the Tri Cities during the State tournament last year. If I remember the conversation correctly, they play for a different school but practice with the Raymond kids, and they spoke highly of the Raymond kids, which impressed me, because from what I understand the two schools have a really strong rivalry. It takes a lot of respect for a rival to complement an opponent. To answer your other part of the question, I am a former high school basketball and baseball coach. Best of luck to all of you this coming golf season, and I hope you qualify a lot of people for State!

CURTIS DID ALREADY WIN DISTRICTS AND ARE SENDING FOUR TO STATE, BUT JAKE DESKINS DIDNT MAKE IT
AUBURN RIVERSIDE IS SENDING THREE AND MIGHT SNEAK IN FOR THE TROPHY

Yea, We are rivals with Valley, but we still are friends. The Raymond, Valley, and South Bend schools all practice together so we are pretty tight. Caleb and Scott are friends of mine also. Thank you for the encouragment and I hope that our team does good this year.

Good point.... but I think they are gonna bag it this year, it will be good. Where is the state match gonna eb held this year?

I go to curtis ...I know deskins and edwards and all those guys, but thats not why I say they win it...they are fo real. I know my stuff too not just some school pride freak like others. someone you should watch for is Cassidy Fabres (10th)... she qualified this year and she is gonna be pretty good in the next couple years. keep an eye out.

Who are you blackjack ?

1A state is in the Tri-Cities, or also known as Kennewick. Its already been posted on the WIAA site. The courses still are to be determined though.

Could you please post the link for that WIAA page? I just checked the WIAA website, went to "golf" then clicked on 2004 Stae for both "1A" and "B" and just got the info stating "location TBA" or "To Be Announced"

Thanks

Its at the place you went, It says the girls play @ the Tri-Cities Country Club in Kennewick, and the boys play @ Columbia Point in Richland. The same place as last year!

Thanks, I see it now. And you better start preparing for the heat and the wind at Tri City CC!

p.s. Isn't that elevator just the coolest?

KRISTEN WATTS ONLY ONE STATE BECAUSE SHE TOLD HANNAH FULLINGTON, WHO WAS LEADING, THAT SHE NEEDED TO PLAY A LOST BALL AS A HAZARD AND TAKE A DROP. HANNAH WAS LEADING AFTER THE FIRST DAY, AND WAS ON TRACK TO WIN AS A SOPHOMORE UNTIL THIS HAPPENED ON THE THIRD HOLE. HANNAH'S GONNA LOOK TO GET REVENGE NEXT YEAR AS A JUNIOR, AND WILL TAKE STATE IN TRI-CITIES!

The elevator is awesome. I'm pretty used to the weather and conditions, Tri-Cities is practically my other home. I know my way around like the back of my hand. I'm happy that state is at The CC cause I know the Pro there he is a good guy, who cares about girls golf. Most people these days don't. I don't really like the greens though, they are hard to read, and when the light hits just right, they are even harder!

Hey Wildcat, this is Scott from Valley, i do remember talking to someone last year about Mitch and "WH#1player" but i dont remeber who, can u give me a clue???

Day one of the tournament last year. I was there when you guys got your trophy last year and was wearing the hat that day, too.

ADVERTISEMENT