ADVERTISEMENT

Top Male Throwers in all Classes

6'5"-350DE

Oct 6, 2005
what are the best throws out of Washington Shot Put and Dicus best throws from last season and predictions???

For the 2B'2 top returners are SP Mike Varvicka Lasalle 49-1 and Discus Drew Ege Willapa Valley 152-1

Randy Christensen from Royal. hands down. should break the 160 foot barrier in the discus. also a terrific team leader.

for 2a it has to be that kid from Sehome. he's throwing 60 in shot and 180 in the disc. think his last name is Ayres or something like that

Yea Stephen Ayers...Saw him rocking out to his music at the pasco invite last year then stepped up the ring and threw 60+. I think he was working up his mojo or something.

I saw him to at Pasco. Has thrown the discus yet? I haven't seen any discus stats on him yet.

athletic.net has all throws across the nation. i know in the CWAC 9 out of the 10 teams are posting (east valley hasnt yet) so you can go and check what other people have thrown

Yoho, a senior at Hockinson, did well at state last year. Hopefully he can compete with some of the allstars moving down from 3A. As I've been hearing, there's plenty of talent that came down. Should be fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT