ADVERTISEMENT

Top Ten 2B Football & Toughest Leagues?

Thats a tough question. Arguably the NW B2 will be once again rule the roost in 06', but look for the BML to give them a run for that title in a couple of years.

Of course, you cant count out the Pacific or Central leagues either...

WHS

Ooops... my bad... I most definately meant the NE!

Good catch, thanks

WHS

Oreville drops down and has always been a tough B football team. They will give anyone a run for their money for league title in CWL. White Pass Will be another new 2B team that will factor into the pre-season top 10 along with some private school that Mike says will win it all if they don't opt up to 1A. Davenport is my pre-season #1. Asotin is top 5, Reardan is top 5, and Liberty should be in the mix if they can keep some players around. Top League has to go to NEB 5 years running, but the Southeast is going to be real tough next year with Desales, Dayton, Waitsburg & Asotin all fighting for playoff spots. Out West Adna, and Wahkiakum will once again be fighting for the league crown. Willapa Valley will be very good also if they can muster up some recievers. I'll think of more later.

are you kidding north central washington b-11, even with oroville (who was never that great when they were b-11) is a great big joke, look at what waterville has done in the playoffs year after year of winning the ncw, and before them manson won the league year after year and never went anywhere in the playoffs! the toughest league is definately the bi-county or whatever it is called, with davenport, reardon, liberty, lind-ritzville, and all others!

Are you serious the Bi-County is good? Do they run a full court press, or a half court trap? The zone defense is the best in the bi-county I love the way they rotate on a skip pass almost makes me want to go for 2 instead of the PAT. That 4-3 defense they run in Reardan it is almost impossible to score a lay-in on. Reardan is always stunting linebackers and blocking shots, which of course turns into transition offense, and their secondary break where they run the option better than any team this year by far. I almost say their best player was that kid who played linebacker on defense and shooting guard on offense. Your right the Bi-County is pretty tuff.

Are you sirus I would never comfuse the 2. I'm pretty sure they run a 4-3 zone defense and a motion offense, and are pretty good 3 point shooters. When they don't shoot the 3 they are going for touchdowns. If they can't get a touchdown they shoot free throws pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT