ADVERTISEMENT

Trico 4x4

HHSgrizz

Jan 3, 2006
Who are some of the better Trico league 4x400 relay teams and what are the times

Hockinson has messed around with the team a lot. Almost a different 4 each time, but the best time has been a 3:44, and could potentially get faster. Ridgefield has a solid group of 4, and im pretty sure they are right in there in the 3:40's. Also White Salmon has a good group of 4. How about from the teams up north in the evergreen league?

If coaches would register for and update athletic.net we could have meaningful comparisons. Com'on Trico!!! Only half your schools are registered and updated. A look at times on the site indicates there are no District 4 threats at this time.
The 2A state leader reported to Wash. Track Weekly by 4-17 is Pullman at 3:33.2.

For the girl's 4X4, I'm pretty sure that stevenson's got it, they've got a great team and should place pretty well at state.

sounds like it could become an interesting 4x4 at districts then. who is on the team that runs a 3:40 for hoquiam? also how many teams advance to state? is it 4 relay teams?

You'll see who's on the team come District time but yes, 4 relay teams make state.

i'm assuming hoquiam's 4x4 is the best from evergreen league, so who is second and what's their time?

A great as that site is, it's missing a boatload of results. Anyone that thinks it is an accurate reflection of the best times, distances, heights, is sorely mistaken.

The site will be udated if people post their info. It's as simple as that. For example take a look at Burlington-Edison of the 3As . They have over 100 kids out and everyone of them has a mark.

Hey Coastal, I don't dispute that. But since coaches only enter their own teams, you never see complete meet results. That's what I miss...complete meet results.

And at least a couple of coaches I've spoken to have no plan to ever enter their team info. They don't see any upside. It's one more chore for them, plus they just don't want to have their results posted for everyone to see. They LIKE keeping the rest of the state in the dark as to how well their kids are doing.

I'd love it if all data was entered at athletics.net. But until at least a vast majority of the results kids produce are posted to the site, it isn't a definitive provider of league, district, or state bests.

ADVERTISEMENT